Friday, October 16, 2009

WIP-Equinox

Since finishing Aura my brain has been filled with nothing but ideas so after much protest from my husband, the sequel, Equinox is well underway. So far 22 chapters are in first draft with an expectancy of about 40 chapters in total. I know that sounds huge but the chapters are short as they alternate between the view points of Grace and Evan, getting my readers excited about hearing what Evan has to say.
Equinox follows the trials and tribulations of Grace and Evan's new life together as they battle to keep their new family safe from something they never perceived to exist. What that is, I can't tell you just yet, but let's just say we haven't heard the last from our old friend Thomas.
Focusing on family values and continuing with Aura's primary theme of unconditional love, Equinox is sure to have you valuing the sanctity of family and praying that your family doesn't have secrets quite like these!

LHxo

No comments:

Post a Comment